英 语 试 题
1. A. Hello, I'm Linda. B. Why are you calling me? C. Sorry, she isn't at home now.
2. A. No, I can't. B. Yes, of course. C. Yes, please.
3. A. Yes, I could. B. This way, please. C. That sounds great.
4. A.I lost my wallet. B. Thanks a lot. C. I've won the first prize. 5. A. Good idea. B. I'm sorry to hear that. C.Sorry,1 won't do that again.
6. Where can the man find his ipad?
A. In the living room. B. In the washroom. C. In his bedroom.
7. What does the man mean?
A. The weather is changeable（多变的）．
B. People can easily have a cold.
C. There are four seasons in a year.
8.Where does the dialogue probably take place?
A. In a bookstore.B. In a library.C. In a restaurant
9.Which subjects is Joe good at?
A. Science and math. B. Chinese and English. C. Science and English 1O. When can Anna meet the headmaster?
A. At9:00 a.m.. B. At 9:30 a.m. C. At 3:00 p.m.
11．How are things going with Scott?
B. Not very good. He ill.
C. Not very good, but it’s getting better.
12. When is Scott going to have an interview?
A. On Friday.B. On Saturday. C. On Sunday.
13．What did the doctor ask Scott to do?
A. To drink some hot water.
B. To take some medicine four times a day.
C. To stay in bed for two or three days.
14. Was the doctor's advice helpful?
A. Yes, he feels better now.
B. No, it didn't seem to be helpful.
C. Yes, he is all right now.
15.How will Carla help Scott?
A. She will take him to see her mom.
B. She will take him to see a doctor of Chinese medicine.
C. She will give him some traditional Chinese medicine.
16. -Will you stay for _________ supper with us?
-Sure, I'd love to. Home cooking is just what I like.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
17. -__________is your father?
-He's an engineer in a big factory.
A. WhoB. What C. Which D. Where
18. -Why do people never cut up the _______________ on their birthdays?
-Because they are a symbol of long life.
A. eggsB. cakes C. noodles D. dumplings
19. How do you get on with little brother? I’ve just had a baby sister I'm
worrying about it.
A．my B．his C．her D．your
20.“重要的事情说三遍。”can be translated into "Important things must be
and again and again.”．
A. spoken B. repeated C. described D. introduced
21. If we just think about _____，he boat of friendship will be overturned anytime.
A. myself B. himself C. yourself D. ourselves 22. Stephen Hawking got more than 380, 000 followers in two hours first message on Weibo.
A. before B. since C. afterD. until
23.-Have you read the book Harry Potter?
-Sure. Eric is also _______ it and we become friends because of that.
A. proud of B. afraid ofC. serious about D. interested in
24. -Good morning. I'd like a birthday gift for my mother.
-What about this scarf? It is beautiful and it______ soft and smooth.
A. feels B. looks C. seems D. becomes
25. -Your son used to be a homebody but he now likes outdoor activities. How did you do that? -I tried many ways over and over again. _______ ,I made it.
A. Next B. ThenC. Finally D. Suddenly
26. On my way home, I saw a granny fall down. I offered help first and then
A. called up B. cared for C. cheered up D. found out
27. Great ______ for football lovers-more than 50,000 soccer schools will be built in our country by the end of 2025.
A. newsB. message C. situation D. information
28. Shanghai Disney Park will be opened on June 16"'. But the tickets for the first day have ______ sold out.
A. everB. just C. never D. already
29._________ running after success, we have a lot af other interesting things to do in our lives.
A. By B. OnC. Besides D. Except
30. -Excuse me, sir, visiting hours are over. You ___________ leave.
-Pardon me, nurse. I didn't hear the bell.
A. mayB. can C. must D. need
31. -Are you sure this is a photo _______, the famous comedy actress?
-It surprised you, didn't it? But she was once really thin.
A. Jia Ling B. Jia Ling's C. of Jia LingD. of Jia Ling's
32. -Why didn't you cry for help when you were robbed (被抢劫)? -If I opened my mouth, they might find my four gold teeth. That would be ______!
A. bad B. much worse C. worst D. the worst
33. At the farewell party, Kobe Bryant said, "________ the support of my fans, it would be hard for me to achieve such great success.”
A. With B. Under C. ThroughD. Without
34. -A recent survey shows that 35 0ut of 45 students in my class will save their phones first in a fire.
-About _______ of the students made such a choice? Life is far more important, isn't it?
A. half B. one third C. two thirdsD. three quarters
35. -Could you please tell me________ , Sonia?
-It's on the first Tuesday of May. We hold special parties and give teachers thank-you notes that day.
A. if you had Teachers' Day in America
B. when Teachers' Day is in America
C. what you did on Teachers' Day
D. how do you show your thanks to your teachers
A gentleman once advertised（登广告）for a boy to help him in his office, and nearly fifty persons asked for the place. Out of the whole number he in a short time chose one, and sent all the other boys away.
“I should like to know," said a friend, "on what ground you chose that boy. He didn't even have a recommendation（推荐信）with him.一
“You are mistaken,”said the gentleman, "he had a great many: -
“He made his shoes clean when he came in, and closed the door after him; showing that he was orderly（井然有序的）．
"He gave his seat to the disabled old man; showing that he was__________
"He took off his cap when he came in, and answered my questions quickly and
respectfully c恭敬地) ; showing that he was polite.
"He lifted up the book which I had purposely c故意地) laid on the floor, and put it on the table, while all the others stepped over it or pushed it aside; showing that he was careful. "And he waited quietly for his turn, instead of pushing the others aside; showing that he was modest (谦逊的 ) .
"When I talked with him, I noticed that his clothes were carefully brushed, his hair in nice order, and his teeth as white as milk. When he wrote his name, I noticed that his fingernails were clean; instead of having some untidy personal habits.
"Don't you call these things letters of recommendation? I do; and the things that I can discover a boy by using my eyes for ten minutes, is worth more than all the fine letters that he can bring.”
36. Choose the right word to complete the sentence in paragraph 5 according to the context（上下文）.
A. kind B. smart C. lovely D．healthy
37. How did the gentleman know the boy was polite?
A. He made his shoes clean when he came in.
B. He took off his cap when he came in.
C. He waited quietly for his turn.
D. His teeth and fingernails were clean.
38. The gentleman laid the book on the floor because_________.
A. he used to be like this
B. he wanted to know who was orderly
C. he tried to know who had tidy personal habits
D. he wanted to test the people who asked for the job
39. How many reasons made the gentleman choose that boy?
A. Five.B. Six C. Seven. D. Eight.
40. What can you learn from this passage?
A. The gentleman is a wise man.
B. All gentlemen can choose the right person by using their eyes.
C. Good behaviors c行为) and good habits a工e important for a person.
D. One should pay more attention to his recommendation than to his behaviors.
This May is a busy month in Dongying. There's a lot to do. Here are some important events.
Voice of Vienna Symphony Orchestra, Austria（奥地利维也纳之声交响乐团）has
excellent musicians from all over the world. They have accompanied（为??伴奏）many world famous musicians and singers. They are coming to Dongying again. Come and enjoy their wonderful performances!
A Mini Marathon (5 km)
On May 8 , 2016 ,"China Wanda 2016 Yellow River Estuary ( Dongying)International
Marathod' will be held. At the same time, a mini Marathon (5km) will be held, too. All the citizens who were born before May 8, 2006 are encouraged to register(报名).
Tango is fun and easy to learn. Yang Yi, a famous Chinese Tango dancer will come and show you how to do it. Are you ready? Take your partners, go and dance till you drop.
Dining - Sushi (寿司 ) Chef (厨师 ) in Town
Sushi is getting really big in Dongying. In Japan, it's become an art form. The most famous sushi 'artist is Yuki Kamura. She's also one of the few women chefs in Japan. She will be here with you at Sushi Scene.
41. If you want to book (预定) a ticket for the activity at 7;30 p. m on l May, you may call
A. 6090555 B. 8097628 C. 8331644 D. 8062999
42. If you want to take part in the Mini Marathon, you must
A. exercise at Dongying National Fitness Center
B. be over ten years old
D. register before March
43. If you like dancing, you can go to .
A. Snow Lotus TheatreB. Dongying National Fitness Center
C. Dongying art TroupeD. Sushi Scene in Dongying Hotel
44. Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to the passage?
A. If you are a student, you can get a special concert ticket at the price of￥50.
B. You can't register for the Mini Marathon between 11: 30 a. m. and l: 30 p. m.
C. When you take part in the Tango Dancing, you can have some free drinks.
D. You can have free sushi at Sushi Scene.
45. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. Voice of Vienna Symphony Orchestra, Austria has never been to Dongying before.
B. Yang Yi will teach you tango every Saturday afternoon in May.
C. There are many women chefs in Japan.
D. Sushi Scene will last (持续) a month.
II. 读音选词根据所给句意和音标，从每题A、B、C、D 四个选项中，找出一个最佳答案。（5 分）
21. We have an______ [ɑ:t]festival on November 11th every year.
A. ask B. art C. any D. arm
22. People like to______[l?v] in the countryside because the air is cleaner.
A. learn B. listen C. life D. live
23. My mum_____ [k?ks]breakfast for the family every day.
A. clocks B. looks C. cooks D. rocks
24. Annie thinks she is old_____ [??n?f]to go to school by herself.
A. enough B. eraser C. enjoy D. explain
25. I hope to have more time to take a______ [v??ke??n]with my friends this summer.
A. invitation B. vacation C. villager D. violin
III. 选择填空从每题A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。（30 分）
26. ---Jim, do you like playing games?
---No, I like listening to_______
A. chess B. ball C. music D. book
27. I love playing_____soccer so I would like to join the sports club.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
28. ----Why do you like koalas?
A. we B. they C. them D. us
29. ----Can Jack ride a bike?
-----No, he can?t. It is not_____for him.
A. big B. ugly C. short D. easy
30. ----_______do you have P.E. and music?
-----On Monday. That?s my favourite day.
A. When B. Who C. How D. What
31. In China, most students go to school from Monday _________ Friday.
A. toB. for C. of D. with
32. --- _______ there many visitors in Jinan in summer？
---Yes. They come to enj(本文来自：Www.dXF5.com 东星资源 网:2016济南英语中考答案)oy the cool springs.
A. Does B. Do C. Are D. Is
33. The boy over there ________ be Jim. Jim has just gone to Shanghai with his parents.
A. can?t B. must C. can D. may
34. Tom?s dog can walk on two legs and dance. __________ I don?t like it because it?s too noisy.
A. So B. If C. But D. And
35. --- I heard you owned 100 kinds of butterflies, really?
---Yes. 60 kinds are from china, the other _________ kinds are from foreign countries.
A. 30 B. 40 C. 116 D.140
36.--- How was your vacation last summer?
--- It was wonderful! I went to Mount Tai, the _________ mountain in Shandong Province.
A. longer B. longest C. higher D. highest
37. ---How often does your friend hang out with you?
--- __________. She is too busy to go out.
A. Never B. Always C. Everyday D. Sometimes
38. As a reporter, Kelly needs to write articles and ________ them to magazines and newspapers.
A. send B. have C. use D. spend
39. Our environment is getting worse and worse. Everyone should play a part in ________ the earth.
A. using B. moving C. setting D. saving
40. Taobao has gradually changed people`s lifestyle. Do you know who set it up?
A.B. C. D.
41. Try to guess its meaning when you meet a new word in reading. Don?t ______ your dictionary all the time.
A. turn on B. take on C. keep on D. depend on
42. —Kathy, could you come to my birthday party tomorrow?
—______. See you at the party then.
A. I?m sorry to hear that B. Sure, I?d love to
C. never mind D. You?re welcome
43. —Where will you go on vacation this summer, to the beaches or mountains?
— ______. I just want to stay at home to relax.
A. Both B. Either C. All D. Neither
44. —There is going to be a sports meeting next week. But what if it rains?
— I think the sports meeting will be ______.
A. put off B. cut off C. taken off D. got off
45. The story of Yu Gong is trying to tell us that ______ is possible if you work hard.
A. anybody B. anything C. somebody D. something
46. —I?m worried about my school grades. What?s your advice?
— You shouldn?t wait ______ the last minute to study for a test.
A. until B. if C. that D. what
47. —How long have Mr. and Mrs. Green ______?
--- For only three days.
A. Got here B. been married C. left China D. bought the new car
48. I was ______ excited ______ I couldn?t stop cheering when I hear the good news.
A. as; as B. so; as C. too; to D.so; that
49. ---Have you ______ which senior high school to choose?
---Not yet, it?s really hard for me.
A. decided B. developed C. depended D. disliked
50. --- ______ has your foreign teacher been in your school?
--- Since she came to China.
A. How long B. What time C. How often D. How far
51. --- Guess what? I?m going to Chiang Mai in two weeks.
--- Wow. ______ exciting! Have a good time!
A. What an B. What C. How a D. How
52. --- Hi, Paul. Let?s play chess.
---______ ! That?s a good way to spend time.
A. Good idea! B. Never mind. C. Not at all. D. So do I.
53. Sandy is busy now. She has to finish reading a book and ______ in front of the class tomorrow.
A. see a movie B. give a report C. Watch
54. My headmaster often does the cleaning with us ______.
A. in half B. in total C. in person D. in surprise
55. ---Excuse me. Could you tell me ______ ?
--- Sure. There?s one in the shopping center nearby.
A.if there is a bank around here B. where can I find a restaurant
C. when he usually gets to work D. where is the police station
IV. 完形填空。阅读短文，从每题A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个能填入文章中相应空 白处的最佳答案。（10 分）
What do you think of your Chinese? Is it good or bad? If you think you are ___56___ at Chinese, you can take part in the competition named Chinese Characters Dictation ( 汉字听写)
Competition. The competition became popular ___57___ teenagers last summer.
Today teenagers are using ___58___ computers and smart phones. They___59___ too much time playing and chatting on the Internet.They can send messages by computers and smart phones so ___60___. Many of them use electronic ___61___ and computers a lot to help with their study. Overuse of these tools will make students too lazy to think and write. They have learned Chinese since they were born, ___62___ some of them even forget how to write Chinese characters by hand. Teachers and parents are worried about it.___63___ can they do?
Such worries have brought a popular TV show called Chinese Characters Dictation Competition, where middle school students stand on the stage to ___64___ Chinese characters by dictation. Over two hundred students from 46 school compete. The audience( 观众) is interested in this new kind of competition, too. They like to write down the characters ___65___the competitors are writing them. But they found it difficult to write down all the characters.
56. A. bored B. interested C. badD. good
57. A. on B. withoutC. amongD. at
58. A. less and lessB. fewer and fewerC. more and moreD. more or less
59. A. spend B. help C. getD. make
60. A.hardB.easilyC.early D.sadly
61. A.watchesB.bicycles C.dictionariesD.music
62. A.but B.andC.becauseD.or
63. A.HowB.What C.Why D.Who
64. A.play with B.show upC.deal with D.write down
65. A.while B.afterC.ifD.until
V. 补全对话阅读对话，从每题A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案完成对话。 （5 分）
A. Hi,Peter.Summer vacation is coming.______?
B. I?m going to help my parents around the house.______,John?
A. I?m going to the beach with my family.Could you please help me take care of my dog?
A. You have to give him water and feed him, wash his bowl and clean his bed.
B. No, problem. That?s easy.
A. It?s so kind of you, Peter.
B. And remember to take him for a walk every day.
A. When do I have to do that?
A. OK. I will.______!
B. Thanks a lot.See you.
66. A.What are you going to do B.When are you going to the beach
C.What did you do ? D.How long are you going away?
67. A.What about you? B.How are you?
C.How old are you D.What do you think of it?
68. A.What about you? B.When are you coming back?
C.What?s his favorite food? D.What do I have to do?
69. A.In the evening B.In the park
C.By bus D.With my aunt
70. A.Have a nice party B.Have fun at the beach