求职信的英语

求职信的英语

1.求职信要有针对性。针对不同企业不同职位,求职信的内容要有所变化,侧重点有所不同,使对方觉得你的经历和素质与所聘职位要求相一致,因为外企招聘所需要的不是最好的员工,而是最适合其所聘工作的人。外企求职信中不要流露出不自信的思想,外企忌讳的是不自信,这与中国传统的 谦虚是美德 略有不同,在写外企求职信中,不必太谦虚,应充分强调启己的长处和技能,对自己较重要的经历和实践要较详细的叙述。要本着诚实不欺的原由,不能无中生有,自吹自擂。因为西方人认为诚实守信是一个人的第一美德。在写外企求职信中,经注意写 怎么干 这比 干什么 更重要。比如你担任过校学生会主席,不要光写头衔,更重要的是你是如何担任这个职位的,组织了哪些活动,有什么成绩,怎么组织这些活动,达到既定目标。因为外企重视的不是你的身份,而是你如何在所任职位上发挥你的才能,他们大都以此来判断你的能力和潜力是否能胜任其所聘职位的工作。写求职信的过程本身也就反映出了你的外语水平,故应尽量做到语言规范、符合外文习惯,减少语法错误。

求职信的英语

 Dear Sir/Madam:

 Your advertisement for a Network Maintenance Engineer in the April 10 Student Daily interested me because the position that you described sounds exactly like the kind of job I am seeking.

 According to the advertisement, your position requires

求职信的英语

top university, Bachelor or above in Computer Science or equivalent field and proficient in Windows NT4.0 and LINUX System. I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements. I will be graduating from Graduate School of Tsinghua University this year with a M.S. degree. My studies have included courses in computer control and management and I designed a control simulation system developed with Microsoft Visual InterDev and SQL Server.

 

 During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET-6, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question.

 I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.

 With many thanks,

 Wang Lin

求职信的英语

求职信:application letter

I wrote five applications for jobs but got nothing.

寄一封手写的申请信或求职信.

Send a letter of application in your own handwriting.

收到大量的求职信

Received a flood of applications.

收到大量的求职信参见

received a flood of applications.See Synonyms at flow

收到大量的求职信参见

received a flood of applications.See Synonyms at bflow

寄一封手写的申请信或求职信.

Send a letter of application in your own handwriting.

我写了五份求职信,但一无所获.

I wrote five applications for jobs but got nothing.

接到这么多的求职信,秘书忙得不可开交.

So many applications were received for the post that the secretary was snowed under.

失业的工程师一连写了十几份求职信,但一无所获.

The unemployed engineer wrote a dozen applications for jobs but got nothing.

更带职业性色彩的是寄打字机打的求职信,而不是寄手写的.

It is more professional to send in a typed rather than a handwritten letter of application.

求职书

an application for a job